Contribute

How can I give?

Donations of any amount will help us to continue our tradition of providing quality choral music to the Monadnock region. No amount is too small to make a difference. See below for Sponsorship opportunities.

Donate Online:  Make a contribution using our secure website by clicking the button below.

 

Donate Stock:  You can make a contribution to the Monadnock Chorus using the Stock Donator Service. In order to use this service, you will need to have the Broker Name and the Account Number handy. Donating stock instead of cash may have some tax benefits for you, depending on your situation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donate Stock To Monadnock Chorus

Send a Check

If you prefer to pay by check, please mail your donation to: The Monadnock Chorus; P.O. Box 218; Peterborough, NH 03458

Thank you for your support!

Monadnock Chorus Sponsorships

Monadnock Chorus Sponsorships provide us with a significant source of support and help us to continue our tradition of providing great choral music to the Monadnock region.  Our operating budget for 2018-2019 is $78,000.  Membership dues and tickets sales contribute about a third of our revenue.  We depend on donations for the remainder of our budget - about $50,000.  Please contact us if you are interested in sponsoring the Monadnock Chorus. You can reach us via email at monadnockchorus@gmail.com.

Major Concert Sponsor: $5000
Sponsor one of our major concerts for the 2018-2019 season. Recognition on program cover and in other event related collateral. Tickets for 2 at each major concert during the season.

Our Fall 2018 semester will feature Igor Stravinsky's "Symphony of Psalms" and we will perform this with Keene State College choirs as part of a collaboration.  Concert dates:  Friday, December 7th at the Redfern and Sunday, December 9th in Peterborough.  

Our Spring 2019 semester will feature Handel's rarely performed, but spectacular "Esther."  We will perform this work with Baroque period orchestra.  Concert dates:  Saturday, May 11th and Sunday, May 12th at the Peterborough Townhouse.

Summer Sing Sponsor: $1000
Sponsor our Annual Summer Sing - for 2017.  We will rehearse and perform Handel's "Semele."   Recognition in concert program and other event related collateral. Tickets for 2 at each major concert during the season.

Instrumentalist and Soloist Sponsor: $500
Sponsor a professional instrumentalist or soloist for a major concert. Recognition in concert program. Tickets for 2 at each major concert during the season.

SING! Sponsor: $200
Sponsor a SING! participant. Recognition in concert program. Tickets for 2 at each major concert during the season

Rehearsal Venue Sponsor $100

Sponsor the rental of our rehearsal venue for one evening.

Instrumental Donors

Consider becoming an Instrumental Donor. Your donation of $75 will help us to fund the orchestra for one of our concerts.

Support Us When You Shop!

You can also support us everytime you shop on line with iGive!

It's free, it’s easy and it helps the Monadnock Chorus every time you make a purchase or even search. Hundreds of well-known online merchants participate. Here are just a few: Borders, E Bay, Amazon, FTD Florists, Harry & David, Land’s End, Netflix, Toys R Us

 

The Monadnock Chorus obtains its financial support from member dues, concert ticket sales, and private and corporate donations. We are thankful for the generous support from the New Hampshire Council on the Arts and the National Endowment for the Arts, the Gilbert Verney Foundation, the Grimshaw-Gudewicz Foundation, the Archie D. and Bertha Walker Foundation, the James Burgess Boote Fund, Markem-Imaje Corporation, the Frederick P. Koallick fund, SAP America, Inc. and other cultural grants.

30% of our annual income comes from member dues and ticket sales. We rely on contributions in the form of revenue from fund raisers, individual and corporate donations and grants to provide the remaining 70% to fund our performance season. 

Members and Audience
At 59 years old, the Monadock Chorus is the oldest chorus in all of Southern New Hampshire!  Our 100-member, all volunteer community chorus and audiences span multiple generations and musical experience.  We perform large choral works that are usually not heard in a small town environment.  Your support will help us carry this grand tradition into the future.

Community
We have a proud history of reaching out to our community, beyond our annual concerts.  Our goals for the 2017-2018 season and beyond are to continue to bring our engagement programs to the Monadnock area, and to eliminate participation costs for students who sing with us.  Our auditioned chamber ensemble, the Monadnock Chorus Chamber Singers, is the centerpeice of our community engagement. For a minimal stipend, or in some cases for no charge, they give high quality performances in meeting houses, churches, nursing homes and other public venues.